Cost Management Services has been working with employers for over 15 years to save money by taking advantage of the CMS Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program.
Based on CMS’ experience 15% of the workforce is eligible for the employment tax credits. Why aren’t you taking advantage? Click here to calculate your potential savings! Call CMS today at 1-800-517-9099.
We do all the work for you
CMS will provide your organization with the tools to maximize the WOTC tax incentives. Integrated into iRecruit, applicants simply have to complete a simple online form to determine eligibility.
In addition CMS will provide the following benefits:
– CMS will identify eligible employees.
– CMS understands all the Federal and State guidelines for your company to obtain the eligible tax credits.
– CMS handles all the administrative duties necessary to obtain WOTC in your state.
– CMS protects your organization from asking the sensitive questions necessary to obtain the WOTC tax credits.
Who Is Eligible For The WOTC Program?
– Qualified Veteran.
– Long-term TANF Recipient.
– Short-term TANF Recipient.
– Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Recipient.
– Designated Community Resident.
– Vocational Rehabilitation Referral.
– SSI Recipient.
For more information please call CMS at 1-800-517-9099 or visit our website at: www.cmswotc.com
Call 1-800-517-9099 or contact us today to ask a question or to set up a demo.