Happy new year to all! Let’s take a look back at some of our most popular blog posts over 2018.
- Creating A More Efficient Hiring Process
- The Business Case for Purchasing an ATS
- 10 Useful Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Your iRecruit Account
- The Benefits of Paperless Electronic Onboarding
- [Infographic] The State of Recruitment Marketing 2018, iRecruit with HR.com
- Interesting: Job Description Heatmap from LinkedIn
- What To Ask When Purchasing Applicant Tracking and or Electronic Onboarding Software
- 3 Keys to the Successful Adoption of a New Applicant Tracking System
- Seasonal Hiring: The Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- When To Buy a New Applicant Tracking System
- Job Descriptions That Get Results
- Recorded Webinar: Communicating the Value of an Applicant Tracking System (Hr.com)
- Recruiting: Back to Basics, 3 Things You Can Do Today to Improve Hiring at Your Company
- 3 Ways to Effortlessly Re-Engage Existing Candidates
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting and onboarding solution that works for your budget, and meets your needs. Join us for a demo or ask a question.