We are excited to announce that for the second year in a row, we are taking part in HR.com’s day of webinars on “The State of Recruitment Marketing”.
iRecruit’s webcast Why Marketing Should Become a Core Part of Your Recruitment Strategy will take place at 1:00pm Eastern Time, and is eligible for both SHRM Credit and HRCI General Credit.
By now, you’ve heard of recruitment marketing. “Post and Pray” is now a thing of the past when it comes to recruiting. Recruitment Marketing is how you become proactive, stay competitive, in control of your brand, build a talent network, and attract close candidates faster.
What you will learn:
- Why HR should care about marketing.
- How to align marketing with recruiting to increase candidate attraction.
- How passive candidate engagement leads to fill jobs more quickly.
- Candidate Engagement Best Practices.
- Optimizing Job Descriptions for maximum search engine optimization.
- How to integrate recruitment marketing tactics into everyday recruitment activities.
Why should you attend?
Why Marketing Should Become a Core Part of Your Recruitment Strategy, this webinar will provide you with real-world examples, best practices, and ideas on how to include recruitment marketing into your recruiting strategy. Learn about the Recruitment Marketing funnel, and how to keep candidates engaged through targeted content, and how not to lose candidates through your hiring process.