Free Training Session. We invite you to our next iRecruit training session on July 17th. All training for customers is free of charge.
In this session we’ll talk about Posting and Advertising Jobs, everything you need to know about the requisition section in iRecruit. In this session you will learn:
- How to create a new job posting from scratch using the blank requisition form.
- How to add a custom field to the requisition form.
- What all the options on the form are used for.
- How to post a job internally, externally, or both at different times, or simultaneously.
- How to walk through the requisition approval process.
- How to save time by reposting an existing position.
- How to edit a position.
- How to properly format your job description.
- How to make sure your job appears on Indeed.com, Monster.com and ZipRecruiter.com, and how to use the Job Board Report.
- How to Tweet your jobs.
- Sponsored job options.
- How to indicate that a job is new or hot.
- How to assign one or more hiring managers to a position.
- How to use the auto-forwarding feature.
- How to add knockout questions.
- How to add a job specific application form.
- How to use the Requisition Stage feature.
- Time for Q and A.
Date: July 17th, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Duration: Approximately 1 hour.
Who Should Attend: Any iRecruit customer responsible for posting jobs.