Many visitors to the iRecruit website are just browsing, or looking for information about applicant tracking or electronic onboarding systems (ATS) or are just starting their search. What they don’t always know is that iRecruit offers a 30 day, no obligation free trial, and no credit card is required. The free trial account will allow you to try out the main features of the Express version of iRecruit such as posting a job, reviewing applicants, updating the status or adding notes, contacting the (test) applicants.
What Happens After Signing Up?
Someone from iRecruit will contact you by phone or email to get your details and answer any questions you have. We’ll then send you login information to your trial account. You’ll have unlimited access to the trial account for 30 days. If you choose to purchase iRecruit, or iRecruit with Electronic Onboarding, we will gather your information, customize your settings and setup your new account. Your account manager will walk you through the set up and the training.
How to Make the Most of Your iRecruit Free Trial
So, you only have 30 days to test things out. Here are 10 things to do with your trial account to make the most of it.
- Review and personalize your dashboard widgets and configure settings.
- Create a job advertisement you can use to test with. (Note we are unable to share test jobs on the trial account with job boards).
- Enter one or more test applicants to get a feel for the applicant experience, and have data to test with. (Your trial account will come with some basic applications you can also test with if you’d prefer to skip this step). Want to test the requisition request and approval process instead of quick post – please let us know.
- Search for the demo applicants in your account.
- Review the applicant profile page and the actions you can take.
- Add notes and update the status of your test applicants.
- Rate or label your applicants.
- Schedule an interview with your test applicant(s).
- Send email to the test applicant(s) using the pre-configured email templates. (You also have the ability to create a new email template in the trial account).
- Run the reports in iRecruit, including the ability to compare applicants.
These are some of the basic tasks you might do in your applicant tracking software. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Still Looking for a new ATS?
You can download iRecruit’s ATS Comparison Checklist (PDF) to use as you demo products.