iRecruit, applicant tracking and paperless electronic onboarding software has three distinct user roles in the system. Administrator, Recruiter and Hiring Manager. The Administrator is considered to be the main user of the account, although you can have multiple users who have Admin permissions. A company with a single Administrator only pays $199 per month for iRecruit.
The Administrator role has full rights and permissions to all aspects of the iRecruit account. These are some of the tasks that your iRecruit Administrator can do:
- Set preferences – change theme colors and add or remove dashboard widgets.
- Add new users or inactivate users who no longer need access to the account.
- Set up applicant labels to use with search filters and the comparison report.
- Set up Applicant Summary Questions. This will give you “highlights” from your application forms that are immediately visible on the applicant profile page, so recruiters and hiring managers don’t need to scan through applications or resumes for critical information.
- Add new work flow steps (statuses) or dispositions.
- Customize the iConnect (electronic onboarding) email template used to notify new hires they have some pending documents to review/sign.
- Add pre-screening or knock-out questions to your application forms.
- Set up or change your organization levels such as locations, departments, or job types.
- Edit your employment application form to add questions or make questions required.
- Onboard applicants to your HR system. Whether directly with Sage HRMS or MyPayrpollHR, or with a custom exported file.
Administrators can also post jobs and track and manage all applicants and candidates.
Learn more about iRecruit, applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software by attending one of our upcoming webinars: