Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s almost 2020? I know I can’t quite believe it just yet. At this time of year I like to take a look back at some of our most popular blog posts of the year. So here is this year’s list of the top iRecruit posts of 2019!
- With WOTC, Timing Is Everything! And this is a timely post since WOTC was just renewed for 2020.
- July was Candidate Engagement Month, a whole month of 31 posts about candidate engagement. We condensed into one short video post.
- How to Differentiate Multiple Jobs When You Post Several With The Exact Same Title, happens more often that you’d think.
- Are you still using Excel Spreadsheets for Recruiting? Looking for a new ATS? iRecruit could be a fit for you.
- 5 Candidate Nurturing Emails You Need To Steal! And many more in the iRecruit Help file, because who doesn’t love being a better communicator?
- Back in January 2019 we made a big announcement! iRecruit has Partnered with ZipRecruiter to give customers even more options when it comes to posting jobs to various job boards and getting more qualified candidates! And it’s so affordable to sponsor a job too with the ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost!
- iRecruit’s background screening partner also contributed to our blog with a great post The One Recruiting Metric We All Overlook.
- Did you miss it? We did a webinar with HR.com Why Marketing Should Become a Core Part of Your Recruitment Strategy, it’s a good thing we have a recording! Oh, and an infographic too!
- iRecruit also became one of just a handful of applicant tracking software providers that offer integration to Indeed Apply. Customer’s can use Indeed Apply’s easy mobile interface for free and for sponsored job posts.
- Did you know you can use iRecruit to reach out to existing applicants? Five Ways To Reach and Engage Passive Candidates.
- 2019 was all about #Ghosting posts, every blog on recruiting and hiring that I read posted about it (several times in some cases). I put together a list of some of the best posts on Ghosting for Halloween.
- And finally, did you know you can Post Jobs Internally, as Well as Externally with iRecruit?
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting and onboarding solution that works for your budget, and meets your needs. Join us for a demo or ask a question.