At iRecruit we are often asked about our paperless onboarding module, iConnect. iConnect works seamlessly as an add on to the applicant tracking software, and allows your new hires to complete all of their new hire “paperwork” online electronically.
iConnect is mobile ready, so documents can be completed on any device.
The most common new hire documents are:
- State Tax Withholding
- Emergency Contacts
- Direct Deposit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Screening
You can also add:
- Offer letters
- Policies that you need to be reviewed and signed
- Employee Handbooks
- Background screening authorizations
- New Hire Checklists
- Interview evaluations – which can be scored
- Forms that collect information from the employee
- Links to Benefit Carriers or other systems
- Employee Welcome Videos
- Instructions for orientations
- EEO is the law posters
- Training questionnaires
One of the benefits of switching to a paperless system, is that you’re less likely to lose track of the paperwork since iRecruit tracks everything for you. You’ll have built-in reporting, and can set up automatic reminders to ensure new employees complete the documents in a timely manner.
Set Up a Time To Speak With Us, Or Request More Information