CMS’s Brian Kelly answers your questions about the Work Opportunity Tax Credit. (Repost from CMSWOTC.com)
Today’s WOTC Wednesday question: How Many Veterans Are Hired Each Year That Qualified for WOTC?
CMS Responds: Do you know how many Veterans are hired each year with the assistance of the WOTC program? Well, we do know that answer. It’s actually between 150,000 to 200,000 vets qualified each year under the WOTC tax credit umbrella.
Where to Post Jobs to Attract Applications from U.S. Veterans
According to Monster.com 90% of veterans say finding a veteran-friendly company is critical in their job search. And when you are using the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, you may also be eligible for a tax credit of up to $9,600.
- Monster.com has a Military Friendly Hiring Solution (Note, you can access through iRecruit when sponsoring a job on Monster).
- US Department of Labor Hire a Veteran VETS is committed to helping America’s veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
- Recruit Military Nowhere else will you find a blend of job skills that include leadership, discipline, and pressure-based decision-making. In serving their country, veterans have trained to become your company’s greatest assets.
- Success Spear LLC / HireVeterans.com
- Hire Heroes USA When heroes get hired, companies prosper and America grows stronger.
Leadership, teamwork, respect and efficient performance under pressure are just a few of Military.com’s 10 Reasons to Hire Vets.
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.