Texting is available to all iRecruit customers who would like to incorporate texting into their arsenal of recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT allows users to initiate conversations with applicants directly from the applicant’s profile page. You can use texting with iRecruit to:
- Efficiently communicate with candidates. Get faster replies than you would with email or voicemail. Candidates can typically reply within a few minutes over text.
- Ask a question about their experience. Follow up on information in their resume or application.
- Ask about their availability. Ready to set up an interview? Ask about availability to chat.
- Schedule or confirm an interview. Cut down on ghosting by using texts to communicate and confirm job interviews.
- Ask to complete documents. Using iConnect? Set up a texting template to remind candidate/new hire to log in to the applicant portal to complete any assigned documents.
- Send directions. Candidate not familiar with the area or where your facilities are, or what to do when they get there? Send them directions – link to google maps or use a texting template for directions
- Request documents. The I-9 requires documents to show proof of employment eligibility. Let the candidate know which documents they need to provide. Or request proof of education, certification or licenses.
- Nurture candidates. Send texts to update the candidate of their status, or the job’s status. Ask if they are still interested.
Questions about Texting Applicants? Set Up a Time To Speak With Us, Or Request More Information
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.