Did you know that 98% of text messages are opened and read versus just 20% for emails? It’s a staggering statistic. If you’ve ever wondered why candidates are not getting back to you quickly, or at all. This could be the reason. Very often emails from “unknown senders” are either ignored, sent to a spam folder, or not delivered by the host which can be extremely frustrating for both the sender and the intended recipient.
Candidates WANT to hear from you. Indeed, the biggest pet peeve of most job seekers is that they don’t ever hear from the employer at all after they send in their applications. (5 Candidate Nurturing Emails You Need To Steal!)
iRecruit TXT removes the delivery obstacle, and allows you to connect to candidates faster, and more efficiently than through email.
Engage candidates with two-way texting:
- Includes a Private Texting Number for Every Conversation
- Personalize All Messages
- Create Templates for Frequently Used Messages
- Create an automatic record of all communications
Texting improves the recruiting and hiring process in several ways:
- Faster communication: Text messaging is generally faster and more immediate than email or phone calls, which can speed up the communication between recruiters and candidates.
- Convenience for candidates and recruiters: Text messaging can be a convenient way for candidates to receive updates on their application status, interview reminders, and other important information. Many candidates prefer to receive text messages rather than emails or phone calls.
- Increased response rates: Text messages have a much higher open and response rate compared to emails or phone calls, which can help recruiters get a quicker response from candidates and improve the time to hire reports.
- Improved candidate experience: Create a more personalized and engaging experience for candidates, helping them feel more connected throughout the recruiting and hiring process.
- Streamlined scheduling: Texting can also help streamline scheduling, allowing recruiters to send interview invitations and schedule interviews quickly and easily.
Incorporating text messaging into the recruiting and hiring process can help recruiters reach and engage with candidates more effectively, leading to a smoother and more efficient hiring process.
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and remote onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.
Want to Learn More? Join Us for a Demo of iRecruit: