iRecruit TXT is available to all iRecruit customers who would like to integrate texting into their recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT enables users to initiate private conversations with candidates directly from the applicant profile page. iRecruit users can have a faster time to fill by using texting.
You can use iRecruit TXT to:
- Communicate with candidates more efficiently. Get faster replies than you would with email or voicemail. Candidates can typically reply within a few minutes over text.
- Ask a question about the candidates’ experience. Follow up on information in their resume or application.
- Ask about their availability. Ready to set up an interview? Ask about availability to chat.
- Schedule or confirm an interview. Cut down on candidate ghosting by using texts to communicate and confirm job interviews.
- Ask to complete documents. Using iConnect? Set up a texting template to remind candidate/new hire to log in to the applicant portal to complete any assigned documents.
- Send directions. Candidate not familiar with the area or where your facilities are, what to do or where to go, when they get there? Send them directions – link to google maps or use a texting template for directions
- Request documents. The I-9 requires documents to show proof of employment eligibility. Let the candidate know which documents they need to provide to you. Or request proof of education, certification or licenses.
- Nurture candidates. Send texts to update the candidate of their status, or the job’s status. Ask if they are still interested.
Walkthrough of Using iRecruit TXT
Want to Learn More? Join Us for a Demo of iRecruit with Texting:
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and remote onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.