iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module, which is available as an add on to the Applicant Tracking Software. iConnect allows you to take control of the mountain of new hire paperwork and manage it online in your secure iRecruit database.
Types of Documents Included in iConnect
iRecruit, applicant tracking and recruiting software allows you to build out your new hire forms using its iConnect module. iConnect is designed to help automate and manage the burden of new hire paperwork.
iConnect can be used to collect additional information, not shared with applicants. You can create internal only forms such as:
- Create custom interview questions that are standard, and allow hiring managers to rate or rank candidates by their abilities. Build consistency among your hiring managers. (See Example Phone Screen Form).
- Create requests for additional information that candidates may have missed, or failed to provide.
- Create an internal checklist used by hiring managers to make sure they have completed all of your hiring steps.
iConnect automatically includes I-9s, W-4s, and State Tax Forms. iConnect also has the ability to build and create secure online versions of any other form that you use as part of onboarding:
- Additional Information not collected on application forms
- Background Checks
- Emergency Contacts
- Employment Agreements
- Acknowledgement of Pay Rates
- Release Forms
- Company Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (Integrated with iRecruit)
- And more . . .
Set Up a Time To Speak With Us, Or Request More Information
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.