iRecruit Customer Newsletter February 2024
In this issue:
- Background Screening Basics with Verified First: Frequently Asked Questions
- Adding content to the iRecruit Applicant Portal – maps, videos, instructions, social media links and more
- Can Our New Hires Sign Their Job Descriptions in iConnect?
- Increase Recruiting Efficiency by adding Texting to iRecruit
- Making WOTC Screening a Part of Your Onboarding Process
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
So you’re thinking about starting a background screening program for your organization, or you already have one, but you have some questions about the process. You’ve come to the right place. Background screening can be complicated, but with the right processes and partners in place, it doesn’t have to be!
Adding content to the iRecruit Applicant Portal – maps, videos, instructions, social media links and more
The applicant portal is part of your iRecruit career center. This is where applicants go to review your available jobs and apply. The “portal” is available to applicants who create an account when they apply.
When you create new hire documents in iConnect, you can include a formal job description that can be acknowledged and signed off on by the new hire.
The average open rate of text messages is 98% versus the open rate for emails at 20-30%. Using iRecruit TXT can help you increase your time to fill and time to find easily.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal tax credit designed to incentivize employers to hire employees from certain target groups who have faced significant barriers to employment.
- 2/15/2024: iRecruit Reports
- 2/29/2024: General Open Training – Bring your questions
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
- iRecruit Notifications Feature BETA
- Archiving Email Templates/Correspondence
- Requisition Export Report
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI