It’s the first day of Spring (finally) and after a long, long winter we can look ahead to warmer days. The first day of Spring always puts me in mind of spring cleaning, being an orderly person who loves lists, I like to look ahead be cleaning out the clutter.
So, this is a re-post of sorts. last year we talked about the Six Quick Ways to Spring Clean your iRecruit Account, and these are still great tips today.
- Change or update your passwords.
- Inactivate account holders who are no longer with your company or are not actively hiring anymore.
- Inactivate old requisitions that you are no longer tracking applicants for.
- Delete old application forms that are not in use.
- Archive old applicant data. Call 1-800-517-9099 to arrange for archiving of old data whether it’s six months old, a year old or older.
- Review your application forms for any errors, or updates that may streamline the process for you.
- Review any job descriptions, applicant emails, or your company page to check for errors or any outdated links or information.
- Attend a training class to refresh your iRecruit knowledge, and find out what’s new with iRecruit. Training is free for all iRecruit account holders.
iRecruit is a web-based applicant tracking software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and simple way to handle their recruiting process online. iRecruit provides you with your own career center that will allow your applicants to select the position they are interested in, and apply online through your website!
Weekly demos, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm Eastern Time (Register Today), or call us at 1-800-517-9099 to schedule a demo at your convenience.