Creating a custom job application form for online recruitment is simple with iRecruit. iRecruit’s application forms are extremely flexible and customizable. Forms are broken down into sections:
– Personal Information (name, address, phone, email address etc).
– Availability for Work (referral source, able to work in U.S., days available, hours available, willing to travel etc).
– Background / Skills (list skills, experience etc).
– Work History (previous employer information, job title, job duties, reason for leaving etc).
– Licenses / Certifications
– Driver Information (for positions that require driving experience, licenses, accident record etc).
– Security (for positions that require more detailed security information).
– References (Name, contact information, relationship, years known etc).
– Affirmative Action (if you need to track Gender, Ethnic Origin, Veteran status)
– Custom Questions (list by each of the above sections)
Each section can be turned on or off as needed on your forms. iRecruit has a library of over 400 questions you can select from, or we can use your original application form (PDF or Word or online format) to customize your online application.
– Example Short Online Application Form
– Example Long Online Application Form
iRecruit customers can create multiple application forms as needed, or use one standard form over all their job openings. All of the applicant data requested via your application form goes into a secure database, that you can search and report on.
iRecruit is an online recruitment and applicant tracking software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and simple way to handle their recruiting process online. iRecruit provides you with your own career center that will allow your applicants to select the position they are interested in, and apply online through your website!
Weekly demos, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm Eastern Time (Register Today), or call us at 1-800-517-9099 to schedule a demo at your convenience.