Is your HR department still using cumbersome PDFs to list your job descriptions and requirements or job applications? Do you ask your applicants to print these out, complete them then mail them (or fax) to your office? Do you still receive applications in several different ways – mail, fax, email, walk-ins?
Learn how to improve your applicant’s experience and streamline your recruiting and applicant tracking processes with iRecruit.
iRecruit makes it easy for interested candidates to quickly apply for a position with your company. They can simply peruse your open positions, choose one and apply through your customized online application. From your Administration account you can manage each candidate through a customized workflow, and communicate with candidates.
10 Benefits of iRecruit – Applicant Tracking Software
- Hosted Solution – nothing to install and fast set up
- Easy Implementation – no time wasted or lost, up and running quickly
- Training is Included – Admin training, and additional training as needed
- Paperless – get rid of the piles and piles of resumes
- Electronic Onboarding – Includes I-9s and W-4s
- Take Control and Start Tracking Applicants instead of chasing them down
- Flexible and Configurable – design your custom application forms
- Rate and Compare applicants
- Communication – easily manage communication, don’t leave applicants hanging, let them know when the position has been filled
- Background Check Integration – Provided by Verified First
Find out more!
Join one of our daily demos, or request more information below.