iRecruit customers with iConnect, electronic onboarding, can use video for new hires for training purposes, and for welcoming new hires. Customers can also add a quiz into the video page (or a separate page) to ask questions to make sure the new hire has actually watched the video, and understands its content.
How to add a video to iConnect
Administrator level users can add video to iConnect at any time following these steps:
- From the iConnect menu, select “Specification Forms” and “Add HTML Page.”
- Give your video page a title such as “Company Training Video.”
- Click on the source <> icon on the text editor.
- Paste the embed code from You Tube or Vimeo.
- Click on [OK] to close the window.
- Click on the update button to save your new page.
Your video will be presented to the candidate/new hire when you change the status to “Hired” or “Forms Assigned”.
You can create a questionnaire to make sure the new hire understands the video training on this same page, or do it as a separate page/form.
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.