iRecruit, Applicant Tracking and Electronic Onboarding software offers three ways that a job can be set up and posted.
- Quick Post – anyone who has an account may log in and create a brand new job post, or repost an existing position that is available immediately.
- Request – iRecruit will provide your company with a request form that you can customize and share internally with your supervisors or managers, anyone who needs a position posted. The request would come in to your designated administrator(s), who can then publish the post.
- Request and Approval – a request to post a new job is created by a supervisor, or manager (no iRecruit account is required to do this). The request comes to HR, who can then assign approvers.
- The approval process takes place via email link.
- There’s no limit to how many people can approve a posting, but it’s typical to see between one and four approvers.
- Approvers, also, do not need to have an iRecruit account since this process takes place via email.
iRecruit’s Advanced Requisition Approval allows your company to initiate a request for a new job posting either by using a secure web link, or by logging into an iRecruit account to create a new request.
Job listings that require approval, do not go live on your iRecruit career page or be shared with job boards until they have been approved by all assigned approvers.
iRecruit’s Advanced Requisition Approval process is something our customers can try at any time.
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software (ATS) designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting and onboarding solution that works for your budget, and meets your needs. Join us for a demo or ask a question.