iRecruit TXT is iRecruit’s texting feature, now available to all customers. Text candidates efficiently using built-in templates, creating a record of the conversation.
- Texting is opt-in from the applicant’s perspective, so they are more likely to open and respond to your texts over email and voicemails.
- Candidates can typically respond to texts much faster to you. Most people have their phones nearby, so are more likely to quickly respond.
- iRecruit TXT is easy to use, and keeps a record of the conversation for you.
- Open rate is 98% versus 20% for emails.
- Use texting to nurture and engage candidates.
- It’s easier for candidates to discretely (and quickly) reply via text.
- Texting creates an automatic record of the communication.
- Use texting to schedule or confirm interview details.
- Expect to see a faster time-to-fill when using texting.
- Communicate with candidates who prefer text over email.
- Use templates to quickly send messages.
Find out more about texting with iRecruit: Set Up a Time To Speak With Us, Or Request More Information
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.