Job Specific employment applications are becoming increasingly popular as a way to streamline the recruitment process. They allow employers to create and edit job applications tailored to specific roles, making it easier for them to find the right candidate for the job.
With iRecruit, Applicant Tracking Software, employers can create and edit job-specific applications quickly and easily.
Asking the right questions makes it easier for employers to find the right candidate for the job without wasting time on irrelevant content on applications.
A Job-Specific Employment Application Benefits Both the Employer and the Applicant
When your applicant does not have to answer questions irrelevant to the job they are applying to, driving questions on a job where driving is not required for example, the application process is streamlined, and makes more sense when there are no irrelevant questions presented to the applicant.
By using a Job Specific employment application, employers can quickly and easily select candidates who have the skills and qualifications that best meet their needs. This helps them make better decisions about who they should hire for a particular role, as well as reduce the amount of time spent on recruitment activities.
How to Create a Job-Specific Application with iRecruit Step-by-Step
- Start with the Manage Application Forms section on the navigation menu.
- Click on the Copy icon for the STANDARD application, or any other default form.
- Click on the Edit icon to access the form.
- Click on the Section title to edit that section.
- Check or uncheck boxes to add or remove questions.
- Add new custom questions by clicking on the Add button.
Once you have completed the above, the new application form, is ready to be applied to your specific job.
Examples for using Job-Specific Employment Application include:
- A form for current employees.
- A form for Intern applicants.
- A form for driver applications, which includes a section of driving history related questions such as miles traveled, state licenses, accident record etc.
- A form for medical professionals to collect license information.
- A SHORT form used as a lead generator to provide a quick apply process.
Have any questions about iRecruit’s application templates? Contact us here.
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.