iRecruit Customer Newsletter January 2023
In this issue:
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
- Top 10 iRecruit Blog Posts of 2022
- Customize the iConnect Welcome Email to Candidates
- How to Use Texting with iRecruit
- Have You Missed Out on Work Opportunity Tax Credits this Year?
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
A new version of the Data Manager for Sage HRMS integration is available. (Version number: EXP:2023010401). This should automatically download next time you run the Data Manager.
Happy New Year! Let’s take a look back at some of our most popular blog posts of last year.
iConnect is an add-on module to iRecruit. iConnect includes I-9s, W-4s, and State Tax Forms, Emergency Contacts, and Direct Deposit forms. iConnect also has the ability for you to build and create secure online versions of any other form that you use as part of onboarding.
Texting is available to all iRecruit customers who would like to incorporate texting into their arsenal of recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT allows users to initiate conversations with applicants directly from the applicant’s profile page.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is a Federal tax credit available to employers* to hire and retain individuals from ten target groups with significant barriers to employment. It’s worth billions to employers every year.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- Dispositions (in addition to Status) can now be made inactive in order to “archive” and add new items.
- Comparative Analysis Report Expanded to Include More Fields
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Requisition Attachments– new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
- 1/18/2023: Editing Application Forms/Building iConnect Forms
- 1/26/2023: General Open Training
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
What We’re Reading
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.