iRecruit Customer Newsletter November 2023
In this issue:
- Upcoming Webinar: Streamlining Communications Through the Hiring Process with Verified First
- Can I Create an Internal Only Form with iConnect?
- Increase Recruiting Efficiency by adding Texting to iRecruit
- What Is the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), and How Does It Benefit Employers?
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
From job descriptions to interviews, communication is constantly influencing a candidate’s experience throughout the hiring process. Now, more than ever, it’s essential that organizations commit to streamlining communication, both internally and externally, for an effective hiring process and positive candidate experience. Join this webinar on November 9th at 1:00pm (Eastern time).
iRecruit, applicant tracking and recruiting software allows you to build out your new hire forms using its iConnect module. iConnect is designed to help automate and manage the burden of new hire paperwork.
The average open rate of text messages is 98% versus the open rate for emails at 20-30%. Using iRecruit TXT can help you increase your time to fill and time to find easily.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal tax credit designed to incentivize employers to hire employees from certain target groups who have faced significant barriers to employment.
- 11/09/2023: Requisition Approval Walkthrough
- 11/16/2023: iRecruit Texting
- 11/30/2023: General Open Training
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
- iRecruit Notifications Feature BETA
- Archiving Email Templates/Correspondence
- New I-9 Form Available: The long-awaited new I-9 form has been published last month by USCIS, This new form has been updated in all accounts. Please note if you use the Data Manager for Sage HRMS integration you will also have to update that program.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI