iRecruit TXT is available to all iRecruit customers who would like to integrate texting into their recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT enables users to initiate private conversations with candidates directly from the applicant profile page. iRecruit users can have a faster time to fill by using texting.
iRecruit customers who also use the convenient texting feature, iRecruit TXT, can find creative ways to communicate with new hires. For example:
- Text a reminder that new hire forms have been assigned. iConnect will automatically send an email reminder, however, not everyone checks their emails as often as they see texts on their phone. This is a convenient way to speed up your onboarding process.
- Text a reminder of their start date. Also, acts as a check-in with the new hire.
- Send the new hire directions to their work location, or tips and hints about the work culture.
- Send them the information needed for their I-9 documents.
- Remind the new hire to follow your company on their favorite social media channels.
- Check in to see if there are any questions about the assigned new hire forms.
There are many ways to connect using iRecruit TXT. Add your own texting templates under Administration > iRecruit TXT.
Want to Learn More? Join Us for a Demo of iRecruit with texting:
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and remote onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.