An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a powerful tool designed to simplify and optimize the hiring journey for businesses of all sizes. Think of it as your dedicated assistant throughout the recruitment process. It efficiently organizes and centralizes all aspects of hiring – from posting job openings to tracking applications, managing resumes, scheduling interviews, and communication with candidates.
iRecruit, ATS is a centralized database where HR professionals and hiring managers can access and review candidate information. It helps in sorting and filtering applications based on specific criteria, making it easier to identify the most qualified candidates.
Five Things iRecruit Helps With:
- Attracting Candidates: Whether it’s attracting candidates via sharing the job with job boards such as Indeed or ZipRecruiter, or Social Media tools, or making sure candidates are qualified for the role, iRecruit has you covered
- Tracking applicants: Always know exactly where a candidate is in the hiring process. iRecruit keeps track for you, and with real-time built-in reporting you can see the status of any job or candidate at a glance.
- Compliance and Reporting: Stay compliant with hiring laws with iRecruit’s built-in tools.
- Communications: Never leave a candidate wondering. With iRecruit’s email and texting (SMS) features you can easily communicate your hiring steps with candidates.
- Integrated Background Screening: Improve the time-to-hire with iRecruit’s built-in integration to Verified First for background screening.
iRecruit is flexible, and you can select only the options you need such as texting or onboarding! With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting and onboarding solution that works for your budget, and meets your needs.