iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module, which is available as an add on to the Applicant Tracking Software. iConnect allows you to take control of the mountain of new hire paperwork and manage it online in your secure iRecruit database.
iConnect automatically includes I-9s, W-4s, and State Tax Forms. iConnect also has the ability to build and create secure online versions of any other form that you use as part of onboarding:
- Offer Letters
- Additional Information not collected on application forms such as disclosures or other signable forms
- Background Check Authorization Forms
- Emergency Contacts (Note also integrates these contacts to Sage HRMS)
- Employment Agreements
- Acknowledgement of Pay Rates
- Release Forms
- Company Policies
- Company Handbook (Download) and Acknowledgement PDF
- Code of Conduct
- Direct Deposit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (Integrated with iRecruit)
- Even link out to other services or websites
- And more . . .
Getting Started with iConnect
It’s easy to get started with iConnect. Begin by putting together your typical new hire package, which may contain a combination of the forms listed above. There’s no limit to how many documents you may include. Send your new hire package over to your iRecruit Account Manager who will review the documents, to make sure we are able to duplicate them for you, and will provide you with a quote.
Privacy is important to iRecruit as well. If you need us to sign a non-disclosure or privacy document before viewing any of your documents, we will do that right away.
Once you decide to move forward with adding the iConnect module to your iRecruit account, we will get started building in your forms. We can also train you so you know how to add your own forms, or edit existing forms when needed.
The iConnect Setup Process:
The iConnect setup process follows these steps:
- Documents will be added one by one.
- We will do a review meeting with your team to show you how to access and review the forms.
- We will do a walk through with you to show you how to assign the forms to applicants or to use internally.
- We will show you what it looks like from the candidate perspective. Just like your application it’s mobile friendly.
- We will give you time to practice, and make any necessary adjustments.
- You can go live with the iConnect module as soon as you are comfortable.
- Additional training and support as needed, included in price.
- Do you want to know how to add documents yourself, or how to edit? We will show you how.
You can get up and running on your schedule.
Set Up a Time To Speak With Us, Or Request More Information
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.