Last year we upped our blog game, and hopefully improved our website to provide useful content. We added an “Ask an ATS” feature, where you can ask a question, any question about using an applicant tracking software solution, and we welcome your questions. You can submit a question here, and we will do our best to answer it for you.
A look back at some of our most popular blog posts over 2017.
- Best Practices for Engaging Hiring Managers with iRecruit
- Improve and Update your Candidate Correspondence
- ATS Questions: Should I ask for references on employment application?
- Avoiding Becoming a Resume “Black Hole” 5 Key Touch Points in Candidate Communications
- ATS Questions: How Long Does It Take to Implement a New ATS?
- iRecruit Offers Background Screening Through Verified First
- 5 Benefits of Electronic Onboarding and iRecruit Electronic Onboarding 10 Tips & Best Practices
- Employment Tax Credits Available for Hiring Seasonal Workers
- Best Times To Post Jobs to Social Media
- ATS Questions: How Does iRecruit Integrate with WOTC?
iRecruit is a web-based recruiting, applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software provider – now with fast integrated background checks provided by Verified First. To learn more about iRecruit, please join one of our webinars or call 800-517-9099 to speak to an expert.