iRecruit Customer Newsletter January 2022
In this issue:
- Fast & Thorough Background Screening with Verified First and iRecruit
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- Changes to the ZipRecruiter Traffic Boost
- Top 10 iRecruit Blog Posts of 2021
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
We are pleased to invite you to a 45-minute deminar hosted by our partners, Verified First, on January 27th at 1:00 PM ET. They’ll explore how your organization can easily make recruiting and hiring decisions and how to avoid the bad ones.
iRecruit just dropped a brand new checklist feature for customers to use. Need to make sure your recruiters and/or hiring managers are following specific steps so that nothing is missed? Add a checklist! Or do you need a checklist for onboarding new hires?
Indeed.com is encouraging all employers to add your correct salary information for each job posted. If salary information is omitted, Indeed will estimate salary. Per Indeed: “Salary information is one of the most important factors for job seekers when they search for and view jobs.”
Changes to the ZipRecruiter Traffic Boost
The ZipRecruiter Traffic Boost has consolidated into one price at $299. ZipRecruiter offers Job sponsorship via a 30-day TrafficBoost; the sponsorship will end after 30 days or 100 visits, whichever occurs first. For urgent or hard-to-fill hiring needs, make your job more competitive and apply a TrafficBoost®. With ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost, your jobs get prioritized on their website, in their network of 100+ job boards, and in daily candidate emails.
A look back at the top ten blog posts on our iRecruit website.
- 1/19/2022: iRecruit Tips for New Users
- 1/27/2022: Fast and Easy Background Screening with Verified First.
Plus check out all the upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- New Data Manager for Sage available (update next time your run) this adds the Veteran identified field from the VEVRAA form.
- Requisition Costs Tab removed, no longer used.
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments – new feature added.
- New Checklist feature available now.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- Get Your iRecruit Account Ready for 2022!
- Reach Out to Candidates with Texting (iRecruit TXT)
- Background Screening for Nonprofit Volunteers
- Cost Management Services iRecruit Achieves Veracode Verified Standard Status
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
Pilot Flying J Case Study: Increasing Quality Candidates, Lowering Cost-Per-Hire (Read @ Lead with Indeed)
Why It’s So Hard to Keep and Recruit Employees Right Now (Read @ MIT Sloan)
8 Tips for Writing Enticing Job Descriptions in a Candidate’s Market (Read @ LinkedIn)
LinkedIn’s 5 Talent Predictions for 2022 (Read @ LinkedIn)
A Tailored Approach to Hiring Boomerang Candidates (Read @ ERE)
Why Jim Cramer Thinks Small Business Owners Can Do More Hiring Than Firing In 2022 (Read @ Entrepreneur)
How do I handle salary ranges in job postings across state lines? (Read @ HR Dive)