A few years back, 2019, which seems longer than a few years, iRecruit took part in a conference series with HR.com. One of our presentations was about marketing and recruiting, and how HR departments need to become more active participants in marketing their company to potential candidates. In the wave of resignations reported over the last year, including a staggering 4.3 million resignations in December 2021 alone, we thought that this topic is still highly relevant. So, with that in mind, we thought we would share this ‘encore’ presentation.
“Why Marketing Should Become a Core Part of Your Recruitment Strategy,” the recording covers:
- Why HR should care about marketing.
- How to align marketing with recruiting to increase candidate attraction.
- How passive candidate engagement leads to fill jobs more quickly.
- Candidate Engagement Best Practices.
- Optimizing Job Descriptions for maximum search engine optimization.
- How to integrate recruitment marketing tactics into everyday recruitment activities.
Files Referenced during the Webinar:
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.