Getting ready to ramp up your hiring again? At iRecruit, applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software, during demos we’re often asked questions related to candidate attraction and engagement. So we put together this helpful list:
- Start marketing jobs on social media. Post regularly, whether about your latest product offerings, company news, and of course, job openings. Another step was to ask employees to share any job opening posts with the people they are connected to.
- Update the career page for better SEO. Refresh the career page with some new content, including updating their benefits, images of the company “at work.” Adding the “follow us on LinkedIn” badge to this page as well.
- Providing an Alternative to Apply Now. When it comes to candidates, they may be interested, but not necessarily ready to apply right now. An alternative call to action provides a way for candidate to stay in touch, stay aware of you, and be informed when you do have the right openings. Awareness builds trust, and increases the likelihood that they will apply.
- Going Old School. If you’re located in a high-traffic area, both foot and vehicular traffic. We recommend adding a “Now Hiring” sign that displays your website address in a visible spot on your property that passersby would be able to see.
- Using the contacts they have! We recommend doing occasional email blasts to previous candidates to determine interest and raise awareness of open roles. Keep your list fresh by removing any bounced recipients.
- Add Texting into the mix! iRecruit lets you text candidates! It’s a convenient and fast way to keep in touch with candidates.
A combination of the above, plus continuing to post your active roles on your ATS can help you attract both passive and active candidates to your company. iRecruit helps by providing a way to manage your job posts and applicants in one centralized database. Post your jobs – free – or sponsor to ZipRecruiter, Indeed and Monster as well as your own custom career page.
Set Up a Time To Speak With Us, Or Request More Information
iRecruit is a cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking and electronic onboarding software designed to provide any size of business a cost effective, affordable and truly simple way to manage the recruiting and onboarding process online. With options for Express, Professional and Enterprise, you can find a flexible recruiting solution that meets your needs.