iRecruit Customer Newsletter December 2023
‘Tis the season! Happy Chanukah/Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Kwanzaa. We hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!
In this issue:
- What Kind of Reporting Options Does iRecruit Offer?
- What Types of Documents Can Be Included in iConnect for Remote Onboarding?
- Six Ways to Use Texting with iConnect
- Is it worth it for employers to do the WOTC Tax Credits?
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Updates in 2023
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
iRecruit comes with several built-in reports that show your active jobs, number of candidates, applicant status, applicant history, time to fill, job board status, Affirmative Action Plan/EEO, form status (for onboarding documents). Now you can see how every job is performing, are hiring managers up-to-date, where every applicant is in the process.
iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module, which is available as an add on to the Applicant Tracking Software. iConnect allows you to take control of the mountain of new hire paperwork and manage it online in your secure iRecruit database.
iRecruit customers who also use the convenient texting feature, iRecruit TXT, can find creative ways to communicate with new hires.
The WOTC Tax credit is available to eligible employers who hire individuals from these ten target groups and who meet certain requirements. The amount of the credit is based on a percentage of the first-year wages paid to the eligible employee, with a maximum credit available per employee.
- 12/14/2023: Dashboard Settings
12/21/2023: iRecruit Administration
- 12/28/2023: General Open Training
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Updates in 2023
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
- iRecruit Notifications Feature BETA
- Archiving Email Templates/Correspondence
- Requisition Export Report
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI