iRecruit Customer Newsletter January 2024
Our goal for 2024 is to continue to provide you with the best possible service and to continue to improve on our support and services by listening to your feedback to see where we can do better.
In this issue:
- Top 10 iRecruit Blog Posts of 2023
- How to Customize the iConnect Welcome Email to Candidates
- Ten Benefits of Using Texting to Reach Out to Candidates
- Have You Missed Out on Tax Credits?
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Updates
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
Take a look back at some of our most popular blog posts of last year.
iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module. iConnect allows you to take control of the mountain of new hire paperwork and manage it online in your secure iRecruit database. Here’s how you can customize the welcome email to your new hires.
iRecruit TXT is available to all iRecruit customers who would like to integrate texting into their recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT enables users to initiate private conversations with candidates directly from the applicant profile page.
The WOTC Tax credit is available to eligible employers who hire individuals from these ten target groups and who meet certain requirements. The amount of the credit is based on a percentage of the first-year wages paid to the eligible employee, with a maximum credit available per employee.
- 1/18/2024: iRecruit FAQ
- 1/25/2024: General Open Training
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
- iRecruit Notifications Feature BETA
- Archiving Email Templates/Correspondence
- Requisition Export Report
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI