iRecruit Customer Newsletter October 2022
In this issue:
- Join Us for Fast & Thorough Background Screening with Verified First
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- Can new hires sign their job description in iConnect?
- Four Things You Need to Know When Texting Job Applicants
- Does an employee still qualify for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit when they work remotely?
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
We are pleased to invite you to a webinar hosted by our partners, Verified First, on October 27th at 1:00 PM ET. They’ll explore how your organization can easily make recruiting and hiring decisions and how to avoid the bad ones.
In an ongoing effort to improve security within the iRecruit platform we added an email-based Two-Factor Authentication for all users on September 1st, 2022. This update will affect all users.
Social Media Share Updated
iRecruit’s Social Media Share has been updated to include the option of adding a short social media friendly description of your post, and image. As we all know, social posts with images receive a lot more engagement than those without. Access the Social Media Sharing option via Advertise Requisitions, and choose from Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module, which is available as an add on to the Applicant Tracking Software. iConnect allows you to take control of the mountain of new hire paperwork and manage it online in your secure iRecruit database.
Texting is available to all iRecruit users who would like to incorporate texting into their recruiting tools. iRecruit TXT allows users to initiate conversations with applicants directly from the applicant’s profile page. iRecruit users can have a faster time to fill by using texting.
CMS’s Brian Kelly answers your questions about the Work Opportunity Tax Credit. Does an employee still qualify for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit when they work remotely?
iRecruit Recent Updates
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Dispositions (in addition to Status) can now be made inactive in order to “archive” and add new items.
- Comparative Analysis Report Expanded to Include More Fields
- New Checklist Feature Available in iRecruit
- Texting. Text applicants from your dashboard or applicant profile page.
- Requisition Attachments– new feature added.
- iConnect Update to PDF Forms
- Applicant Portal Updates
- 10/13/2022: Editing Application Forms/Building iConnect Forms
- 10/27/2022: General Open Training
Plus check out all the other upcoming training sessions.
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- SPF Record, DKIM and Email Deliverability
- Five Things Administrators Can Do in iRecruit
- Comparative Analysis Reporting Tool Updated
- Onboarding Checklists
- Estimated Salary Feature on Indeed.com
- WOTC Administration Dashboard
- Help Videos
- iRecruit Newsletter Archive
What We’re Reading
When Hiring, Prioritize Assignments Over Interviews (Read @ Harvard Business Review)
Still Not Recovered: Older Workforce in the U.S. (Read @ ZipRecruiter)
4-Day Workweek Brings No Loss of Productivity, Companies in Experiment Say (Read @ New York Times)
44 Projects to Keep Your Recruiters Busy Even During a Lull in Hiring (Read @ LinkedIn)
How Remote Work Is Making a Global Impact (Read @ Indeed)
‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ and More Phrases That Can Scare Away Job Applicants (Read @ Wall Street Journal)
How Verified First Helps Organizations Transform from Good to Great (Read @ Verified First)
11 Ways Companies Can Address Workforce Shortages (Read @ SHRM)
iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner (Read @ iRecruit)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.