iRecruit Customer Newsletter March 2023
In this issue:
- Customize the Outgoing Messages in iRecruit
- Introduction to the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Welcome Your New Employees with iConnect
- Verified First Background Screening Through iRecruit
- iRecruit Recent Updates
- Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- Tips for New iRecruit Users
- iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
- What We’re Reading
Customize the Outgoing Messages in iRecruit
iRecruit, applicant tracking and recruiting and onboarding software (ATS) allows users to customize the outgoing messages that are sent to candidates. This enables your company to personalize outgoing correspondence and engage your brand.
Introduction to the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal tax credit designed to incentivize employers to hire employees from target groups who have faced significant barriers to employment, such as veterans, individuals on public assistance, and ex-felons.
Welcome Your New Employees with iConnect
iConnect is iRecruit’s electronic onboarding module, which is available as an add on to the Applicant Tracking Software (ATS). iConnect enables you to take your new hire paperwork, and manage it all online in your secure iRecruit database.
Verified First Background Screening Through iRecruit
Verified First is known for raising the bar on streamlined background screening solutions backed by the best client support, and for developing the easiest, fastest HR system connections, for free.
iRecruit Recent Updates
- New Data Manager for Sage HRMS Integration Available
- iRecruit’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Social Media Share Updated
- iRecruit Becomes a Sage Technology Partner
- Applicant Portal Updates
- iRecruit Adds New Packages to iConnect Onboarding Forms
Upcoming iRecruit Training Sessions
- 3/16/2023: iRecruit’s Newest Features: Checklists, Interview Analysis, iConnect Packages and Comparative Analysis
- 3/30/2023: General Open Training (11am)
Tips for New iRecruit Users
Are you new to iRecruit? Whether you are an Administrator, Recruiter or Hiring Manager, here are 12 simple things you should do to get to know your account.
iRecruit Knowledgebase #ICYMI
What We’re Reading
Gen Zers won’t even apply to a job if the salary isn’t listed (Read @ Business Insider)
This Is Why You Should Include Salary Ranges in Your Job Posts (Read @ LinkedIn)
How widespread could the four-day workweek really be? (Read @ BBC Worklife)
Four Places to Find Overlooked Talent (Read @ SHRM Blog)
Want to Hire the Best? LinkedIn Reviewed Millions of Job Ads. These Get Many More Applicants (Read @ Inc.)
How the ‘1-year job interview’ is helping this tech company solve its talent crunch (Read @ Fast Company)
Job Candidates are “Cheating” with ChatGPT and It’s Fabulous (Read @ Evil HR Lady)
What Email Subject Lines are Getting the Best Candidate Response? (Read @ Tim Sackett)
Alaska drops 4-year degree requirements for state jobs (Read @ HR Dive)
Vast Majority of Americans Prefer In-Person Job Interviews vs. Virtual (Read @ American Staffing Association)
Want to see more like this? Follow our blog (or social media) every Friday morning for #FridayReads.